Hypnotherapy is therapy in the state of hypnosis.
Therapy works with the mind and can be used for many different things including but not limited too:
- Addictions (cigarettes, gambling, alcohol)
- Anxiety including social anxiety
- Gut health issues (often connected to anxiety)
- Weight loss
- Eating disorders
- Mindfulness and Relaxation
- General mental well being-Life path, career goals, future
- Pain management- Hypnoanalgesia is the use of hypnotic suggestion to alleviate pain.
- Anger management
In the state of hypnosis, we can work directly with the subconscious mind bypassing the conscious, critical thinking mind, and get those positive suggestions, thoughts, and imagery where they need to be, to create lasting change. It’s our conscious mind that creates barriers to our healing, so we need to access that deeper part of our mind for true benefit.
For more info about how hypnotherapy can help you