I’ve been working in the health and wellness industry since 2008 and am constantly learning and upgrading my skill set. When my clients come to see me, I have a range of tools to work with so I can target the issues from a number of different angles.
I currently work out of Qi Clinic in Chirn Park (Labrador) on the Gold Coast as a hypnotherapist and offer massage therapy.
With massage I specialise in both Balinese Massage and Lomi Lomi massage, including trigger point work.
As a hypnotherapist, I specialize in assisting clients relieve stress and anxiety, trauma, gut health (IBS), weight loss and stop smoking.
I started out learning Theta Healing and Reiki over 12 years ago. Since then I’ve incorporated many different modalities into my practice. These include NLP, EMDR, massage, yoga and hypnotherapy.
I am a regular Buddhist practitioner and taught meditation at my temple in Melbourne for a few years.
My wish is to empower my clients to make conscious, positive choices about their lives and get clear about what they wish to create.
- Certificate Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (ICHP)
- Diploma of Hypno-Counselling (ICHP)
- Certificate of EMDR and psychological trauma (London school of clinical communication and hypnosis)
- Certificate in Theta Healing
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certificate in Balinese Intuitive Massage
- Traditional Old Style Lomi Lomi Certificate Level 3
- First Aid Certificate
- Police Check
- Working with Children check (Blue Card)
Currently studying Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
Outside of work, I love exploring nature and going for walks. I love a great coffee! I’m an Aquarius, so do enjoy my alone time, but also enjoy a chat! I love learning about spirituality, yoga and the deeper meaning of life.