Ready to Quit?
We’re here to help you quit smoking, beat cravings, create new goals, and kick the habit for good!
Discover the new you without cigarettes thanks to quit smoking hypnotherapy!
“The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed.”Richard Brinsley Sheridan
How I can help you quit smoking for good!
I use a few different methods to help you quit smoking for good! I work with you intuitively to choose the best tools which will help you quit smoking successfully by refocusing your energies on creating the best you possible!
General counselling is great for getting to the core of why you smoke and discussing what it is you truly want out of life.
We may work in a highly focused trance state where we bring the whole mind on board to help us find ways to successfully quit for good! I can also use EMDR to help with quit smoking!
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Powerful tool for identifying those old habitual patterns that we are stuck in. Once we are aware, then we have the power to change them and choose new ways of behaving.
What makes me Different?
I was a smoker too and started when I was 15 yrs old.
For me, smoking was an escape. A way to get out of stressful or annoying situations and take a breath.
When I decided to quit in my mid 30’s, I was ready and didn’t have any cravings or anxiety around quitting.
Since I’ve done it myself, I’ve helped many, many people stop smoking for good and helped my clients find new ways of living freely without cigarettes.
I’m an Australian Hypnotherapist Association member which means that you’re getting a highly trained professional that undergoes ongoing training and supervision.
Because I am a AHA member, if you have private health insurance, you may be eligible for rebates when you use hypnotherapy to help you quit smoking.Check here to find out if you’re covered
Quit Smoking Package
- Up to 2 sessions (though most people only need 1!)
These can be in person at the clinic or via Skype, Zoom, or Messenger
- Ongoing email support for up to 4 weeks
- A quit smoking MP3 recording to help you stay on track
- Additional materials and links to support groups and pages
Quit smoking for good for only $300
Spinal Health Australia Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 1/9 Pinter Dve Southport QLD
and QI CLINIC Saturdays 5/23 Musgrave Ave Chirn Park QLD
Need more quit smoking hypnotherapy sessions?
For some people, smoking runs a lot deeper into learned safety behaviours developed in childhood, trauma and severe stress and anxiety. Although we may touch on these in the stop smoking package, these are areas that will need additional work and this will be discussed in your first session.
All follow up sessions with me, (after the two stop smoking sessions) are $80 ea which will help to clear up some of those other triggers around smoking.
You deserve more out of life
Everything you are, is because of a decision you once made. Make the decision to quit smoking, choose a better life, and nothing will stop you.
And don’t look back!
“Made quitting cigarettes easier”
“I feel like a completely new person”
There’s more information in my blog posts
- The danger of all or nothing thinkingAll or nothing thinking is one of the many cognitive distortions through which we see the world. Nothing is ever truly black or white or absolute, but your mind may try to convince you that it is. There are many differentContinue reading “The danger of all or nothing thinking”
- Counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) for mental healthCognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) for mental health is such an important part of any therapy to provide the realistic framework for change. What is cognitive behavioural therapy? Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that recognises and questions unhelpfulContinue reading “Counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) for mental health”
- Benefits of online hypnotherapyIn this day and age, there are so many benefits of online hypnotherapy! Studies have shown that it’s just as effective as face to face therapy. But there are still people who have concerns about doing therapy online, so I’veContinue reading “Benefits of online hypnotherapy”